Mortgage Forbearance/Modification Program
If you’re experiencing difficulties paying your mortgage, we want to help.
We’re offering a 3-month forbearance on mortgages for those who have been affected by this crisis.
By requesting this program, your principal and interest payments will be suspended for three months and these deferred payments will not negatively impact your credit standing.
Please note that second mortgages, including Fixed Rate Home Equities and Home Equity Lines of Credit, do not qualify for this program.
Borrower(s) will still be responsible for any escrow portion, which may include taxes and insurance during the forbearance/modification. Requests are required with an explanation of financial hardship. All requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Interest will continue to accrue on the unpaid principal during the forbearance period, with any calculated interest charges pursuant to your original mortgage agreement. Once the forbearance/modification period is complete, your mortgage payment may be adjusted to a larger amount per your mortgage term and the details of the forbearance/modification agreement. Upon resumption of standard payments, you may experience your next mortgage payment(s) satisfying interest prior to any principal pay down. Requests for mortgage forbearances will be offered effective March 27, 2020. Requests will remain available until further notice. Second mortgages, including home equity loans, do not qualify for this offer. This offer available for a limited time and is subject to change or expire without notice. Call 800.242.2120, ext. 10433 for questions.
How to apply
Please note that this program is only for those directly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. If this situation applies to you, here's how you can submit your request online.
- Click the link below to apply. You will be taken to DocuSign, a secure platform for you to enter your information and process your application
- Upon clicking the link, you will be prompted to enter your name and email address to initiate your claim
- Input your address with city, state, and zip in the "Mortgage Property" field
- Input your account number
- Under "Explanation of Hardship", write a summary as to how your income has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Input the type of relief you are requesting (deferred payments, etc.)
- Electronically sign the form
Then, simply hit "Finish" to submit your request.
Need help finding your information?
We don't all have our account numbers and payments memorized. That's okay. Here's where you can find them.
Account Number Available:
- On your paper and digital statements
- On your checks
- On the physical membership card you received when you opened your account
Give us a call at 800.242.2120, ext. 10433, or select "Live Chat" within online or mobile banking. Our representatives will be happy to help you.