We're constantly evaluating our financial relief efforts as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. In an effort to help you and your family stay financially secure during these difficult times, we have made the following temporary fee updates.
Fee Updates Effective March 31, 2020
- ATM surcharge fees will be rebated for all transactions at non-Visions ATMs. These funds will be rebated at the end of the month for any ATM fees that occurred that month.
- All ATM transactions at non-Visions network ATMs will be surcharge-free from Visions (please note that the other financial institution may still charge you a fee).
- The $3.00 overdraft transfer charge will be waived (per share transfer). This occurs when funds are transferred from your savings to your checking to cover insufficient funds in your checking account.
Credit Card Fees
- The $20.00 Late Payment Fee will be waived for VISA Platinum and Elite cardholders
- The $20.00 Over-the-Credit-Limit Fee will be waived for VISA Platinum and Elite cardholders
Other Fees for Hardship
Other fees may be waived upon request for members who have been directly impacted with a loss of income caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes, but isn’t limited to, layoffs, unemployment, or a hardship due to the care of an immediate family member. If you’re experiencing these scenarios, call us at 800.242.2120 to discuss your situation with one of our representatives.
Additional Financial Relief Programs
And, if you have additional questions, give us a call at 800.242.2120, or select "Live Chat" within online or mobile banking. Our representatives will be happy to help you.