How is IDnotify® different from the FICO® Score service already offered through digital banking?
The FICO® Score service shows you your current and past credit scores using the same scoring model that Visions uses to assess your credit on consumer loans with Visions. It displays your top score factors and general educational information about what impacts your score.
IDnotify® is a premium identity theft monitoring and restoration service that combines credit education and credit score and report details for a comprehensive offering. Combined with our FICO® Score service, Visions members have a holistic understanding of their credit, tools to monitor and improve their credit, and the peace of mind with identity theft protection.
ID Notify FAQ
- What else can I do to help minimize my risk of identity theft?
- How is identity theft different from financial fraud?
- What should I do if I believe I am a victim of identity theft?
- How can I tell if I am a victim of identity theft?
- How does IDnotify® by Experian® keep my information safe?
- What do I do if I am having trouble enrolling in IDnotify® or the IDnotify® page is not launching?
- What is identity theft?
- What is the IDnotify® enrollment process like?
- What is a VantageScore®?