How do I categorize a transaction from an external account in FinSavvy®?
FinSavvy® is a dynamic account aggregation tool that allows you to manually update certain accounts and transactions. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Navigate to the transaction in question via the “Trends” tab and “View Transactions”.
- Select the appropriate date and transaction in question.
FinSavvy® allows you to override the initial data that was aggregated. After you do this once, or at most twice, the system will learn from that information and you won’t have to categorize that transaction again.
- What should I do if I can't link my external account in FinSavvy®?
- Why is my external account no longer updating in FinSavvy®?
- Can I move money to externally linked accounts with FinSavvy®?
- How do I link my external accounts in FinSavvy®?
- How can I remove a linked external account from FinSavvy®?
- Why does my transaction history looks different since I signed up for FinSavvy®?
- What if I want to stop using FinSavvy®?
- What do the icons next to my accounts represent in FinSavvy®?
- Can I use FinSavvy® if I don’t want to aggregate accounts from other financial institutions?
- What if I need help using FinSavvy®?
- Why do some of my accounts show more history than others?
- How does FinSavvy® get my account information?
- Where do I access FinSavvy®?
- Is FinSavvy® secure?
- Are there fees to use FinSavvy®?
- Who can use FinSavvy®?