Which organizations are available for donation?
Givio lists any IRS approved nonprofit organization in the United States, which totals about 1.6 million. To search for an organization, all you need is the organization’s title or EIN (Employer Identification Number, similar to a tax ID number).
Searching by the EIN will provide more accurate and reliable search results. For example, if you search “United Way,” Givio will list every United Way location in the U.S. If you search the EIN of your local United Way, your results will be narrowed down to include only your local chapter.
Donate with Givio FAQ
- Is there a limit for donations with Givio?
- Do I need to enroll in Givio to donate?
- How do taxes work with this feature?
- How do I track my donations?
- When will the organization receive my donation(s)?
- Are there any fees involved?
- What is this feature?
- Where can I access this feature?
- Who can Donate with Givio?