Loans and Savings Calculators
Calculate Your Future
Here are some convenient calculators to help you determine how much you need to save, or pay, or what you can afford. We have worked with CULookup.com to get you some insight on:Auto
- Should I lease or purchase a car?
- How much will my auto payments be?
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing?
- Should I accelerate my auto payments?
- How much car can I afford?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home?
- Should I pay discount points?
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage?
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year).
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- How will extra payments affect my loan?
- Loan Payment Calculator
- How long will it take to become a millionaire?
- How long until I reach my savings goal?
- How much should I save for college?
- How can I save for a big ticket item?
- How much will my Share Certificate be worth at maturity?
- How do taxes and inflation affect my savings?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How much will I receive in Social Security?
- I'm retired, how long will my savings last?
- How much can I save with my 401(k)?
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) retirement savings plans.
- How much will inflation affect my retirement?
The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results. The calculated results are intended for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed.