You are leaving the Visions Federal Credit Union web site. The privacy and security policies of the external link may differ from Visions Federal Credit Union. Visions Federal Credit Union does not own or control external links and is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of their content.
What We Do
Visions Estate and Trust Services can provide the following:
We work with you and your attorney to develop your estate plan, including Wills, Revocable Living Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxy's and Living Wills. Proper planning can help you avoid Probate, prevent Guardianship proceedings and minimize Estate Taxes. A good plan can relieve your family burdens, reduce family conflicts and prevent your heirs assets from being mismanaged.
Investment Management Services
We work with you to develop a plan to meet your individual investment goals. Our use of Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) can provide a safe, diversified portfolio. We do this by:
- Measuring your risk tolerance: We will help identify investments that balance your financial goals with your tolerance for market risk.
- Building a model portfolio: By taking advantage of state-of-the-art portfolio management software, we can create a model portfolio that balances long-term performance targets with suitable volatility.
- Implementing your plan: With the model portfolio as a template, we will choose the appropriate investments to achieve your goals.
- Monitoring your investments: Even with the right asset allocation strategy, it is critical to constantly track and evaluate your portfolio's performance against your stated investment goals.
- Rebalancing: We will realign your investments as needed to keep your asset allocation targets on track and we will meet with you often to review your progress and recommend changes if necessary.
Personal Trust Services
In partnership with Members Trust Company we offer local advice and Trust Administration through a variety of relationships. This includes acting as Trustee or Co-Trustee of Revocable Trusts, Trust under Will and Special Needs Trusts. We also act as Court Appointed Guardian of Property and as Agent for Trustee.
We can assist you by acting as your Executor, Co-executor or as Agent for Executor. This will relieve your family of the burden and responsibility of settling your estate.
Retirement Accounts & Planning Services
Transitioning to retirement, planning as effective distribution of qualified plans, IRA rollovers, adjusting portfolio allocations and carefully choosing beneficiary options are key decisions we can advise on; including the benefits and options of possibly using a Trusteed IRA.
Non-deposit investment products available through MEMBERS Trust Company are not deposits of or guaranteed by the trust company, a credit union or credit union affiliate, are not insured or guaranteed by the NCUA, FDIC or any other governmental agency, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. MEMBERS Trust Company, owned and managed by America's credit union's, is a special purpose federal thrift chartered and regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.