- Use of Visions FCU sites
- Copyright policy, linking policy and trademarks
- Third party content and research
- Prohibited uses
- Means of access
- Password security and notification
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Changes to Visions FCU sites
- Governing law
Use of Visions FCU sites
The Visions FCU Sites are intended only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you and Visions FCU have agreed otherwise in writing.
Copyright policy, linking policy and trademarks
The Visions FCU Sites are protected by applicable copyright laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, distribute, modify, post or frame-in the Visions FCU Sites, including any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos.
Unless you and Visions FCU have agreed otherwise, links from another web site to a Visions FCU Site must resolve to the top-level homepage of a Visions FCU domain (e.g., www.visionsfcu.org). In order to avoid confusion if you do link from another web site to a Visions FCU Site top-level homepage, your web site, and the link itself, may not suggest that Visions FCU endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any non-Visions FCU web site, entity, service or product, and may not make use of any Visions FCU trademarks or service marks other than those contained within the text of the link.
All trademarks and service marks on the Visions FCU Sites belong to Visions FCU, except third-party trademarks and service marks, which are the property of their respective owners. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Visions FCU with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are the subject of a single notice, a representative list of such works;
- An identification of the allegedly infringing material, and a description of where that material is located on the Visions FCU Sites;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
All correspondence in regards to copyright infringement should be sent:
By mail: Visions FCU Attn: E-Commerce Dept., 24 McKinley Ave, Endicott, NY 13760
By phone: 800-242-2120 ext. 10816 By email: email@example.com
Third party content and research
The Visions FCU Sites include general credit union information. Some of this content is supplied by companies that are not affiliated with any Visions FCU Entity ("Third Party Content"). Visions FCU has not been involved in the preparation, adoption or editing of Third Party Content and does not explicitly or implicitly endorse or approve such content. The Third Party Content providers do not implicitly or explicitly endorse or approve the Third Party Content.
While Visions FCU makes every attempt to provide accurate and timely information to serve the needs of users, neither Visions FCU nor the Third Party Content providers guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness, and are not responsible or liable for any such content, including any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites. Third Party Content is provided for informational purposes only and Visions FCU and the Third Party Content providers specifically disclaim any responsibility for Third Party Content available on the site. You will use Third Party Content only at your own risk. THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Because all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people, do not use Visions FCU Sites in any manner that could damage or overburden any Visions FCU server, or any network connected to any Visions FCU server. Do not use Visions FCU Sites in any manner that would interfere with any other party's use of the Visions FCU Sites.
Means of access
The Visions FCU Sites are generally intended to be viewed by a conventional web browser or mobile device with a screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels or greater. Although you may use other means to access the Visions FCU Sites, be aware that the Visions FCU Sites may not appear accurately through other access methods, and you use them only at your own risk. You should not access the Visions FCU Sites through devices or services that are designed to provide high-speed, automated, repeated access, unless such devices are approved or made available by Visions FCU.
Certain parts of the Visions FCU Sites are protected by passwords or require a login. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of the Visions FCU Sites, or to any other protected materials or information, through any means not intentionally made available by Visions FCU for your specific use.
Password security and notification
If you have a password for access to non-public areas of the Visions FCU Sites, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and use of the password and other security data, methods and devices. Further, you are responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your password including all instructions electronically transmitted or use of any data, information or services obtained using your password and other security data. Visions FCU shall not be under any duty to inquire as to the authority or propriety of any instructions given to Visions FCU by you or via your password and shall be entitled to act upon any such instructions and Visions FCU will not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or other liability arising out of any such instructions. Accordingly, you should take steps to protect the confidentiality of your password. As an authorized user you accept full responsibility for the monitoring of your account including frequently checking your account information, reviewing your transaction history online or via mobile device and promptly reviewing any correspondence, account statements and confirmations received from Visions FCU. Notify Visions FCU immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized activity, disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password. You agree to cooperate with Visions FCU in any investigation and agree to take corrective measures to protect your account from further fraudulent activity.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- VISIONS FCU DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VISIONS FCU SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE VISIONS FCU SITES ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND VISIONS FCU DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- VISIONS FCU DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE VISIONS FCU SITES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS, OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. VISIONS FCU ALSO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE VISIONS FCU SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE VISIONS FCU SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- VISIONS FCU WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES DUE TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INACCURATE INFORMATION, TRANSACTION FAILURES OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE VISIONS FCU SITES AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCONVENIENCE OR DELAY. THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF VISIONS FCU HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- VISIONS FCU WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH VISIONS FCU DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL. THIS INCLUDES FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATIONS LINES (INCLUDING TELEPHONE, CABLE AND INTERNET), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE OR EXTRAORDINARY WEATHER (INCLUDING FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, OR OTHER ACT OF GOD), FIRE, WAR, INSURRECTION, TERRORIST ACT, RIOT, LABOR DISPUTE AND OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS, ACCIDENT, EMERGENCY OR ACTION OF GOVERNMENT.
- IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
As a condition of your use of the Visions FCU Sites, you agree to indemnify and hold Visions FCU and its Third Party Content providers harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from your use of the Visions FCU Sites, or from your violation of these Terms.
Changes to Visions FCU sites
Unless otherwise agreed, Visions FCU may discontinue or modify the Visions FCU Sites at any time without prior notice to you, and you accept those modifications if you continue to use the Visions FCU Sites.
Visions FCU may terminate your access to the Visions FCU Sites for any reason, without prior notice.
Unless otherwise agreed, these Terms and their enforcement are governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of law, and shall inure to the benefit of Visions FCU's successors and assigns, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise.
If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
VISIONS FCU APP
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
("End User License Agreement")
Last Modified: June 16, 2016
VISIONS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, IT'S SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES ("OUR", "WE", "US", "VISIONS FCU", "PROVIDER") WILL PROVIDE THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP TO YOU ONLY UPON ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE AGREEMENTS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THE SERVICE AGREEMENTS, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO STORE OR USE THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP.
Table of Contents
- Authority and Capacity
- Scope of License.
- No Amendment of Existing Terms and Conditions.
- Touch ID™ and Eyeprint ID™
- Person to Person Transactions (Send Money)
- Push Notifications.
- Changes to this End User License Agreement.
- Collection and Use of Data.
- Objectionable Materials.
- Third Party Materials.
- Location Data Disclaimer.
- Proprietary Materials.
- Languages, Local Rules.
- Modification, Suspension and Discontinuation.
- NO WARRANTY.
- Limitation of Liability.
- Lawful Use.
- Commercial Status.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Third Party Beneficiaries.
- Third party Notifications.
- Need Assistance?
- Services. The Visions FCU Mobile App may enable access to and use of Visions FCU and/or third party services and web sites (collectively and individually, "Services"). Both access to and use of the Services may require Internet access. By using such services, you agree to additional terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Authority and Capacity. You represent, warrant and covenant that:
- you are at least eighteen (18) years old, and you are a U.S. citizen or are physically present in the United States as you access the Visions FCU Mobile App; and
- you are competent and you have the capacity and authority necessary to enter into this End User License Agreement.
- Scope of License. The license granted to you for the Visions FCU Mobile App is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Visions FCU App on any compatible iOS6 or later device or similarly compatible Android device that you own or control and as permitted by (i) the Usage Rules contained in the App Store/Google Play Store Terms and Conditions (the "Usage Rules") and (ii) the Service Agreements. Such license does not allow you to use the Visions FCU Mobile App on any device that you do not own or control (or for which you do not have authorization to install or run the Visions FCU App, such as where prohibited by applicable security policies in the case of corporate users), and you may not distribute or make the Visions FCU Mobile App available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Visions FCU Mobile App. You may not copy (except as expressly permitted by this license and the Usage Rules and the Service Agreements), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Visions FCU Mobile App, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with the Visions FCU Mobile App). A ny attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of Visions FCU and its licensors. If you breach this restriction, you may be subject to prosecution and damages. The terms of the license will govern any upgrades provided by Visions FCU that replace and/or supplement the Visions FCU Mobile App, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern. THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP IS LICENSED, NOT SOLD, TO YOU FOR USE ONLY UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE AGREEMENTS. VISIONS FCU RESERVES ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED TO YOU.
No Amendment of Existing Terms and Conditions. The terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement do not amend, change or replace any other notices or information that you may receive in connection with your Visions FCU account including, without limitation, any information provided to you on your periodic statement or your agreement with Visions FCU governing your account ("Share/EFT Agreement") which you can access here:
In case of any conflict between the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement and your Share/EFT Agreement, the terms and conditions of your Share/EFT Agreement shall control.
Touch ID™ and Eyeprint ID™. We may offer the option to log into the Visions FCU Mobile App using Touch ID™ and/or Eyeprint ID™. You can activate or deactivate these features by toggling on or off the "Touch ID Authentication" or "EyeVerify Authentication" controls on the Settings screen and following the instructions. Visions FCU does not have access to your fingerprint or eyeprint information. If you choose to save your User ID and Password, which is required to enable Touch ID™ and Eyeprint ID™, they will be encrypted and stored in your device's Apple iOS Keychain or your respective device’s storage.
Call us immediately at 800-242-2120 if you believe your device or authentication credentials have been lost, stolen or compromised in any way or an unauthorized person has used or may use your credentials without authorization.
Person to Person Transactions (P2P - Send Money)
Send Money is a person-to-person funds transfer service offered through the mobile platforms. $1,000 daily is the maximum allowed to be sent via the Send Money feature. In using this service, you agree to all of the terms and conditions provided in this Agreement. Restrictions and limitations may apply. Visions Federal Credit Union reserves the right to deny or refuse any transaction. The individual initiating a transaction using this service must be a current member of the credit union. Transactions are facilitated through the PayPal Network, thus the receiving party must not only have a PayPal account, they must have agreed to all terms and conditions before using the service. The initiating party is not required to have a PayPal account. Visions Federal Credit Union will not charge a fee for this service at this time. However, PayPal may charge for the use of this service. In using this service, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Visions Federal Credit Union and PayPal harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from your provision of a phone number, e-mail address, or other delivery location that is not your own or your violation of applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of the Agreement.
We make no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, in connection with the P2P Send Money Services provided to You under this Agreement. We do not and cannot warrant that Services will operate without errors, or that any or all Services will be available and operational at all times. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, or otherwise required by law, You agree that Our officers, directors, employees, agents or contractors are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages under or by reason of any Services or products provided under this Agreement or by reason of Your use of or access to P2P Send Money Services.
Push Notifications. When you are logged into the Visions FCU Mobile App, you may receive a message asking if you would like to allow push notifications. Push notifications are a way for an application to deliver information, including alerts, sounds and icon badges, to your mobile device. Push notifications can be delivered whether or not you are currently logged-in to and/or using the application and whether or not your device is in locked and/or in sleep mode. The following are examples of the types of push notifications we may send, depending on your account and/or your preferences:
- Fraud-related notifications, which may ask you to verify certain transactions and include details of such transactions, such as merchant name and transaction amount ;
- Credit-related notifications, which may include transaction details such as merchant name, transaction amount and information regarding declined transactions, if any;
- Information regarding offers available to you through the Visions FCU Mobile App; and/or
- Other information related to your account.
Visions FCU does not charge a fee for sending push notifications, but fees may be imposed by your carrier or service provider depending on your data plan.
If you do not wish for others to view your notifications, you should establish a passcode lock for your device, lock it when not in use and guard your device's screen when it is in unlocked. If you do not wish to receive push notifications from us, click "Don't Allow" or other similar button when prompted. If you allow push notifications from us but later decide you no longer want to receive them, you can adjust your settings in the Visions FCU Mobile App menu, if available, or turn them all off through your device notifications settings.
- Changes to this End User License Agreement. Visions FCU reserves the right to revise this End User License Agreement at any time. Upon modification, Visions FCU will update the date indicated after "Last Modified" at the beginning of this document and may also note this End User License Agreement has been modified in the "More Information" section of the Visions FCU Mobile App. Any modifications to this End User License Agreement will only affect your and our respective rights and obligations from the "Last Modified" date and thereafter. If you do not agree with the modified terms, however, you must immediately then cease using the Visions FCU Mobile App. Your continued use of the Visions FCU Mobile App constitutes your continued agreement to the terms and conditions herein.
Collection and Use of Data. You agree that Visions FCU may collect the following information periodically and without further notice to you as a result of your use of the Services: technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals. You agree that our use of this information is governed by the Visions FCU Privacy Notice:
- Termination. The license granted hereunder is effective until terminated by you or Visions FCU. Your rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically without notice from Visions FCU if you fail to comply with any term(s) of Service Agreements. Upon termination of the license, you must cease all use of the Visions FCU Mobile App, and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Visions FCU Mobile App.
- Objectionable Materials. You understand that by accessing and/or using any of the Services, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, you agree to access and/or use the Services at your sole risk and that Visions FCU shall not have any liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
- Third Party Materials. Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties ("Third Party Materials") or provide links to certain third party web sites. You acknowledge and agree that Visions FCU is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or web sites. Visions FCU does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third party Services, Third Party Materials or web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
- Location Data Disclaimer. Mapping or location data provided by any Service is for basic navigational and/or informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where inaccurate or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage. Neither Visions FCU, nor any of its content providers, guarantees the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of location data displayed by any Service.
- Proprietary Materials. You agree the Visions FCU Services may contain proprietary content, information and material that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary content, information or materials in any way whatsoever except for permitted use of the Services. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Visions FCU Mobile App and the Visions FCU Services are the property of Visions FCU, its trademark licensors or other parties (and used with permission). You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Visions FCU or such third party which may own the Marks. No portion of the Visions FCU Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Visions FCU Services, in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Visions FCU Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity. You further agree not to use the Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party. You further agree that Visions FCU is not in any way responsible for any such use by you, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal messages or transmissions that you may receive as a result of using any of the Services. If you do use the Services in violation of this paragraph, you agree to indemnify Visions FCU for any loss due to your misuse of the Services.
- Languages, Local Rules. In addition, Services and Third Party Materials that may be accessed from, displayed on or linked to from your device are not available in all languages or in all countries. Visions FCU makes no representation that such Services and Third Party Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to access such Services or Third Party Materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws.
- Modification, Suspension and Discontinuation. Visions FCU, and its licensors, reserve the right to change, supplement, modify (including without limitation appearance), or suspend, limit, remove, disable or permanently discontinue your access to or use of, the Visions FCU Mobile App and any Visions FCU Services at any time without notice or liability.
NO WARRANTY. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP AND ANY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND VISIONS FCU AND ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. VISIONS FCU AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY, THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY PROVIDER OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP AND SERVICES OCCURS ACROSS THE NETWORKS OF A NUMBER OF WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDERS. VISIONS FCU DOES NOT OPERATE THESE NETWORKS AND HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE OPERATIONS OF THE WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDERS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CIRCUMSTANCES THAT INTERRUPT, PREVENT OR OTHERWISE AFFECT THE TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATION, POST, OR TRANSACTION OR OTHERWISE INTERFERE WITH THE INTEGRITY THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, UNAVAILABILITY OF WIRELESS SERVICE, COMMUNICATIONS, NETWORK DELAYS, LIMITATIONS ON WIRELESS COVERAGE, SYSTEM OUTAGES, OR INTERRUPTION OF A WIRELESS CONNECTION. VISIONS FCU DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY WIRELESS SERVICE USED TO ACCESS THE SERVICES.
WIRELESS USE OF THE VISIONS FCU SERVICES MAY INVOLVE THE ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACROSS THE NETWORKS OF WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDERS. BECAUSE WE DO NOT OPERATE OR CONTROL THE WIRELESS NETWORKS USED TO ACCESS VISIONS FCU SERVICES, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE PRIVACY OR SECURITY OF WIRELESS DATA TRANSMISSIONS. ADDITIONALLY, THE WIRELESS DEVICE BROWSER IS GENERALLY PRE-CONFIGURED BY YOUR WIRELESS INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER. CHECK WITH YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR PRIVACY AND SECURITY PRACTICES. FOR PERSONAL OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION SENT TO OR FROM VISIONS FCU OVER THE INTERNET FROM A MOBILE DEVICE, VISIONS FCU RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT SUCH CONNECTIONS TO "SECURE SESSIONS" THAT HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED USING TRANSPORTATION LAYER SECURITY ("TLS"). VISIONS FCU WILL TREAT YOUR DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE VISIONS FCU PRIVACY NOTICE.
VISIONS FCU DOES NOT CHARGE FOR USE OR ACCESS OF THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP. HOWEVER, YOUR WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY ROAMING WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDER AND ANY WIFI HOT SPOTS) MAY LEVY FEES OR CHARGES FOR TRANSMISSION OR RECEIPT OF MESSAGES AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS PERFORMED USING YOUR EQUIPMENT ON THE WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDER NETWORK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH CHARGES.
- Limitation of Liability.NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL VISIONS FCU, ITS DIRECT OR INDIRECT SUBSIDIARIES, CONTROLLED AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL OR FINANCIAL DAMAGES, LOST REVENUES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE VISIONS FCU MOBILE APP OR ANY SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL VISIONS FCU's TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN CASES INVOLVING PERSONAL INJURY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Indemnification. You shall indemnify and hold Visions FCU, its licensors, sponsors, agencies and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Visions FCU Mobile App or any Service, any breach of the terms and conditions set forth in the Service Agreements, by you, or other users of a Service using your User ID or credentials. You must use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any such claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to employ separate counsel and assume the exclusive defense and control of any such matter subject to indemnification by you.
- Lawful Use. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Visions FCU Mobile App except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the State of New York. In particular, but without limitation, the Visions FCU Mobile App may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or a foreign national of such countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Visions FCU Mobile App, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country, you are not a foreign national of any such country, or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear weapons, missiles, or chemical or biological weapons.
- Commercial Status. The Visions FCU Mobile App and related documentation are "Commercial Items", as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation", as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 or 48 C.F.R. 227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 or 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished rights are reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction. This End User License Agreement, and any and all claims arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement and your use of the Visions FCU Mobile App and any Visions FCU Services, shall be governed by the State of New York.
- Dispute Resolution. Any dispute or controversy relating to the Visions FCU Mobile App or this End User License Agreement shall be governed by the End User License Agreement or, where applicable, the Share/EFT Agreement.
- Third Party Beneficiaries. You agree that Apple, Google and their subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this End User License Agreement, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement, Apple and/or Google will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce applicable portions of this End User License Agreement against you, the end-user, as a third party beneficiary thereof. This End User License Agreement is otherwise for the sole benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and permitted assigns and nothing herein express or implied shall give or be construed to give any person other than the parties hereto any legal or equitable rights hereunder.
- Third party Notifications. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. App Store? is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google. Third party names are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Need Assistance? For all member service questions related to your Visions FCU account, please call 800-242-2120.
Contact Information- Notifications required by this Agreement are to be directed to Visions FCU at the address or phone numbers listed below.
VISIONS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
24 McKinley Ave.
Endicott, NY 13760
Toll Free: 800-242-2120 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org×
Unlock what Membership has to offer with the new Visions FCU Mobile app.
Download the app in the App Store or the Google Play Store by searching, "Visions FCU Mobile".
See your balances instantly with Quick Balance.
No need to login to the mobile app to view your account and loan balances - with Quick Balance you check your accounts on the go with ease and convenience.
Touch ID access gets you right to your accounts with no hassle. Touch ID is available only for supported devices.
Enable Touch ID right from the app login page.
Send Money to anyone at anytime with Person to Person Payments.
Easily send money to friends or family for any purpose - splitting a dinner check or just because...money transfers immediately.
Deposit a check while on the go
Use Express Deposit to quickly and easily deposit your check wherever you are - no need to visit a branch or ATM...Visions FCU Mobile brings the Credit Union to you.
Stay on top of your credit and debit cards with Card Controls.
The Visions FCU Mobile app allows you to turn on and off your associated cards, schedule travel, and other card management features.
THESE FUNCTIONS AND MORE WILL BE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS...
- Check Balances
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills
- Find an ATM or Branch Location
- Text Banking
How can I learn more about the app before downloading?
To learn more about our iPhone app visit the App Store. To learn more about our Android app visit the Google Play Store.
Which Card Controls can I utilize in the Visions FCU Mobile app?
The Visions FCU Mobile App allows our members to manage their debit and credit cards with Visions FCU. A member can have access to blocking or unblocking a lost card, ordering a new card that is lost or damaged, or notify the credit union of travel plans
Which devices is the app available for?
The Visions FCU Mobile app is available for iPhones and Android phones through the App Store and Google Play Store. We also offer an iPad app, which you can download through the App Store. If you are using a different device please visit our mobile optimized website at www.visionsfcu.org.
How do I access the Visions FCU Mobile app?
Once you have the app downloaded on your iPhone or Android phone, simply log in using the same user ID and password you use on visionsfcu.org. If you do not have a user ID and password, you can create them by selecting the "Enroll Here" link on the app.
How do I access my pending transactions in the Visions FCU Mobile app?
You can access your pending transactions by logging in to the app, selecting the Account Summary button and then selecting the share that has the pending transactions. Pending transactions will display at the top of your transaction history with an orange icon.
How can I make a payment through the Visions FCU Mobile app?
If you would like to make a transfer or payment to an existing Visions share or loan, you can access the Transfers/Payments button within the app and select the appropriate "From" and "To" accounts. These transactions occur immediately on the app.
How can I send money to someone outside of Visions FCU?
A new feature to the Visions FCU Mobile app is the ability to make person to person payments through the Send Money button on the app. Simply select the Send Money button and follow the on-screen directions to forward funds to anyone of your choosing. There is no fee to send money and the funds arrive as soon as the recipient accepts the transfer through PayPal. Notifications will be sent to the sender and recipient of the funds.
What is the daily transfer limit for the Send Money feature?
$500 daily is the maximum allowed to be sent via the Send Money feature.
How do I enable Quick Balance on the Visions FCU Mobile app?
Quick Balance allows the member to view share and loan balances without logging in to the app. To enable this feature, log in to the app, select the Settings button and then activate the quick balance function - select the shares/loans that you would like to view with quick balance.
How do I sync my Apple Watch with my Visions FCU Mobile app?
Visions FCU Mobile is now compatible with Apple Watch - verify that your Apple Watch settings app is configured to download iPhone apps to your watch. After this has been verified, log in to Visions FCU Mobile, select Settings and activate the Apple Watch function. You must enable Quick Balance prior to enabling the toggle switch for Apple Watch Balance. Any accounts you activate for Quick Balance will also display on the watch.
What is Touch ID™?
Touch ID™ is a biometric login method for use with your compatible iOS or Android device. Our members can now use their fingerprint as a secure login to the app without having to input your user ID and password. To activate this feature, select the Settings button and choose "Touch ID™ Authentication" and follow the on-screen prompts.
NOTE: Please ensure that only your fingerprint is registered to the device as any stored fingerprints will be allowed to utilize Touch ID™.
What is Eyeprint ID™?
Eyeprint ID™ is a biometric login method for use with your compatible iOS or Android device. Our members can now use their eyeprint as a secure login to the app without having to input your user ID and password. To activate this feature, select the Settings button and choose "EyeVerify Authentication" and follow the on-screen prompts.
How do I enroll in text banking?
Enrollment in text banking is done through our mobile website - log in using your User ID and Password then select the SMS Settings menu option. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your enrollment.
What is enhanced about the new Visions FCU Mobile app?
Visions FCU has packed the new mobile app with all the features you loved from the previous app and added the following:
- Card Controls
- Person to Person Payments
- Touch ID™
- Eyeprint ID™
- Quick Balance
- Mobile Enrollment
- Password Reset
- Apple Watch compatible
- Secure Messaging
- Chart your Income and Expenses
Can I change my password on the Visions FCU Mobile app?
Yes. By using the Forgot Password link on the home page of the app you can change your password. Simply follow the on-screen directions and receive a one-time access code to reset your password. The password criteria is displayed during the process and if you have any questions you can contact us directly at 800-242-2120 ext. 10265 or via email at email@example.com.
If I already have a User ID and Password do I need to Enroll for Mobile Access?
No. If you have established a User ID and Password through online banking or through previous versions of the mobile app, you can continue to use those same credentials to access the new Visions FCU Mobile app. The Enroll for Mobile Access feature on the app is only for brand new enrollees to mobile/online banking.