E-Notices & E-Alerts
This service will inform you by email of important activity on your Visions FCU accounts. Instead of receiving a printed notice days after the event, you can receive an e-notice (email notification) when the event occurs. At your convenience, you can then retrieve the details of the notice simply by logging in to VisionLine.
At present, we offer e-notices when:
- Checks have been returned for insufficient funds.
- Checks are drawn on insufficient funds, which Visions has elected to pay.
- Overdraft transfers are made to cover cleared checks.
- Credit card purchases/advances are presented against insufficient funds.
- Check card purchases are presented against insufficient funds.
- Loan payments are overdue.
Enrollment is easy! Log in to your VisionLine account and select "E-Notices" from the E-Services icon at the top of the page. Follow the on-screen directions to complete your enrollment.
E-Alerts will keep you updated on all things related to your accounts at Visions Federal Credit Union. Receive alerts at first log in to online banking, via email or text message to your mobile phone. There are many e-alert categories to choose from so you can stay informed about your accounts. Below are some of the options to choose from:
- Event Alerts - Maturing certificate, expiring transfer and more
- Balance Alerts - triggers when your balance goes above or below a certain limit
- Transaction Alerts - informs you of certain transactions occurring on your account
- Item Alerts - find out when certain checks clear your account
- Security Alerts - protect your accounts from fraud
- Personal Alerts - set up custom alerts to remind you of important items