You are leaving the Visions Federal Credit Union web site. The privacy and security policies of the external link may differ from Visions Federal Credit Union. Visions Federal Credit Union does not own or control external links and is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of their content.
VisionLine Online Banking
If you can do it at a Visions branch, you can do it online. Pay bills, transfer funds, check your balances, and more! VisionLine Online Banking is your 24/7 access to the Credit Union with a variety of services that help you use and manage your Visions accounts whenever and wherever you want.
- customizable dashboard view
- transaction history detail
- fully integrated online bill pay
- dashboard widgets for quick access to specific functions
- Choose The Amount Of Account Details You Wish To View - i.e. The Most Recent 10 Days, 30 days And More
- schedule recurring transfers or future dated transfers
- transfer between visions accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions
- Customizable eAlerts For Balances, Transactions And More
- detail a memo on your transfers
- online password maintenance if you forget your password
- personal financial management (budget, set goals, link external accounts)
- Fully Integrated eStatements
- loan payoff quotes
- enhanced security features such as a security image
- VisionLine ID AND PASSWORD CRITERIA:
- VisionLine IDs MUST BE 8-20 CHARACTERS IN LENGTH (ALPHA NUMERIC).
- PASSWORDS MUST BE 8-20 CHARACTERS IN LENGTH (ALPHA NUMERIC, ONE UPPER CASE AND ONE LOWER CASE LETTER - CERTAIN SPECIAL CHARACTERS ARE ALLOWED).
- Supported Browsers:
Please review the helpful guides to complete the Quicken conversion process. If you have questions about this process please contact us at 800.242.2120 ext. 10265.
- Quicken Web Connect Conversion Instructions for Windows
- Quicken Express Web Connect Conversion Instructions for Windows
Use of VisionLine is covered under Visions' Online Agreement & Disclosure which contains important information regarding services obtained from Visions Federal Credit Union. Use of VisionLine constitutes agreement with the terms and conditions of the aforementioned agreement and disclosure statements.