VISA® Gift Cards
A Visions Gift Card Makes Any Occasion Special
Available at select locations:
- Augusta - 47 Route 206,
- Dumont - 5 Washington Ave
- Hackettstown - Target Center,
68 Route 46 W.
- Mahwah - 1 Lethbridge Plaza
- Morris Plains - 140 Speedwell Avenue
- Saddle Brook - 250 Pehle Avenue,
Park 80 West - Plaza 2
- Binghamton - 1139 Upper Front St.
- Endicott - 24 McKinley Ave.
- Elmira - Langdon Plaza, 303 N. Main St
- Owego - 26 Day Hollow Rd
- Rochester - 1130 E. Main St
- Syracuse - 500 Erie Blvd West
- Vestal - 2531 Vestal Pkwy East
Town Square Mall
- Watkins Glen - 513 East 4th St
- Sayre - 2121 Elmira St
- Reading - 2101 Centre Ave
Birthday, graduation, wedding, anniversary, new baby, promotion, teacher gift, or simply saying thanks are just a few of the reasons to buy a Visions Visa Gift Card! No gift wrapping required, and the recipient is free to spend it on whatever makes them happy.
Our Visa Gift Cards feature colorful designs that are specific to special occasions. A low activation fee of $3.75 makes our gift cards stand out amongst the competition. Cards are activated at time of purchase so you can gift it right away and Visa Gift Cards can be loaded between $25 and $500!
Use it wherever Visa Cards are accepted.
Our Visa Gift Cards are safer to carry than cash, easier to use than a check, and can be used for shopping in person, over the phone, or online. Visa Gift Cards are not eligible for use at ATMs, hotels, gas pumps and car rentals.
Please see Visa Gift Card rules and regulations included with card at time of purchase for complete details. Access your gift card information online by clicking here or by calling 1-855-428-7243.
FAQs (click to expand)
- Who is eligible to purchase a Visa Gift card?
Only Visions FCU members are eligible to purchase a Visa Gift card, however the recipient can be a non-member.
- What is a Visa Gift Card and how does it work?
A Visa Gift Card is a prepaid, gift card that you can purchase as a gift for someone or for your own use. The card is not reloadable, so once the balance is $0, it should be discarded.
- Where is the Visa Gift Card accepted?
The card can be used anywhere the Visa is accepted. Visa Gift Cards can be used for both internet and non-internet purchases.
- How do I purchase a Visa Gift Card?
Visa Gift Cards can be purchased at select Visions branches.
- How do I activate a Visa Gift Card?
You can activate a gift card by calling 855.428.7243. After entering the requested card details for activation, you can elect to enter information to setup access for viewing the card information online.
- What are the benefits of the Visa Gift Card?
The Visa Gift Card is great for special occasions because its usage is not limited to one or two stores like with other gift cards. For example, a gift card from a specific store can only be used at that store. It's also a great product for parents to give children for use in emergencies or for when they are away from home.
- What are the minimum and maximum amounts that a Gift Card can be purchased for?
Gift Cards have a minimum amount of $25 and a maximum amount of $500 per card.
- What is the fee for the Visa Gift Card?
The cost to purchase a Visa Gift Card is $3.75.
- Is there an expiration date for a Visa Gift Card?
Refer to the expiration date embossed on the card.
- Is there a dormancy fee for a Visa Gift Card?
A $2.99 dormancy fee is charged to the gift card account each month after 13 consecutive months of inactivity where applicable by state law.
- What happens if a Gift Card is lost or stolen?
If a card is lost or stolen, the cardholder can call 855.428.PAID (7243). To replace a lost or stolen card, the cardholder must provide the Card ID number that is referenced on their receipt during initial purchase and will be asked one or more of the following; date of purchase, original value load and transaction history. The cardholder may be required to provide a copy of the purchase receipt for the card. After obtaining this information, the card processor will determine if a replacement card will be issued. A replacement Card may take up to 30 days to process. NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR AMOUNTS DEBITED FROM THE LOST/STOLEN CARD PRIOR TO NOTIFICATION. T he card provider reserves the right to decline to issue a replacement Card for lost or stolen Cards.
- Is identification required to use the card?
No identification is required to use the card.