You are leaving the Visions Federal Credit Union web site. The privacy and security policies of the external link may differ from Visions Federal Credit Union. Visions Federal Credit Union does not own or control external links and is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of their content.
Visions Federal Credit Union uses small text files called cookies to collect anonymous Web site traffic data. This information helps improve our Web services. Our cookies do not collect or store any personally identifiable information.
Forms, Applications and Disclosures
Here are the various forms you need at Visions Federal Credit Union, all in a format you can print from your computer.
Notice: All forms, applications and disclosures listed below in PDF format are displayed in English once selected unless otherwise noted.
Our forms are in PDF format and require Adobe® Reader®. Get the latest version of Adobe® Reader®, .
Agreements & Disclosures
- Bill Pay Agreement & Disclosure
- Cash Management End User Agreement
- Debit/Check Card Agreement/Access Card Request Agreement
- Check 21 Substitute Check Consumer Awareness Disclosure
- Digital Wallet Terms and Conditions
- Electronic Disclosure and Consent
- Funds Availability Check Hold Policy
- FinSavvy® Terms and Conditions
- Online Agreement & Disclosure
- Privacy Notice
- Share Accounts, Checking Accounts and Electronic Fund Transfer Agreement and Disclosure
Helpful Forms & Instructions
- Affidavit and Request for Stop Payment of Official Visions FCU Check/Money Order Form
- Allocation Card Instructions
- Card Replacement Form
- Cash Management Enrollment Form
- Cash Management Training Guide & Member Manual
- Casual Sales Transaction Form
- Checking Account Reconciliation Form
- No Bounce Opt In Form - Debit Card
- Notification of Disputed Item Form
- Phone Access Teller Audio Response Service Codes
- Share Certificate and Disclosure Notice
- Share to Loan Card
- Share to Loan on VisionLine
- Share to Share Card
- Share to Share on VisionLine
- Skip-A-Payment Form
- Volunteer Application
- W-9 Form
- What you Need to Know About Overdraft Fees
- Wire Transfer Instructions