You are leaving the Visions Federal Credit Union web site. The privacy and security policies of the external link may differ from Visions Federal Credit Union. Visions Federal Credit Union does not own or control external links and is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of their content.
Coin Counting Machines
Save Change, Save Time
Crack open the piggy bank, gather the change from the car, and visit a Coin Automated Redemption Location, at:
- Apalachin: 8860 State Route 434, Apalachin
- Binghamton East: 495 Upper Court St, Binghamton
- Cicero: 5788 E Circle Drive , Cicero
- Elmira: Langdon Plaza, 303 N. Main St, Elmira
- Endicott: 24 McKinley Ave.
- Binghamton North: 1139 Upper Front St., Binghamton
- Horseheads: Southern Tier Crossing, 1631 County Rd 64(Near Buffalo Wild Wings), Horseheads
- Town Square: 2531 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal
- Owego: Route 17C, Owego
- Watkins Glen: 513 East 4th St(near Wal-Mart), Watkins Glen
- Reading Centre Ave. 2101 Centre Avenue, Reading
- Sayre: 2121 Elmira St , Sayre
- Wysox: 232 Ennis Lane , Towanda
- Dumont: 5 Washington Ave.
- Englewood Cliffs: 120 Van Nostrand Ave.
- Mahwah: 1 Lethbridge Plaza
- Morris Plains: 140 Speedwell Avenue, Morris Plains
- Washington Township: 5 Clubhouse Dr., Suite #9
- Westwood: 78 Washington Ave.
Coin redemption is free to all Visions members. You may place loose coin into the machine and it will sort and count the coin and deposit the funds directly to your account.
This service is available to Visions members only. Non-members must join the credit union to utilize this service.