Please login to your account to continue:
Great investment in two ways: As you start learning about finances and investing, this is an easy, safe vehicle to earn more dividends than
your savings account. As you gain expertise, it's a great way to balance your risk from other parts of your portfolio.
Visions' Share Certificates offers competitive rates, fully insured for at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund and
as convenient as technology can make them. Simply stop by one of our offices to open one.
Here are the options:
$500 minimum balance certificates - 6 to 11 months; 91 days; 1 year to 29 months; 2 1/2 years to 41 months; 3 1/2 years or 5 years.
Dividends are compounded daily and credited monthly. You may even qualify for an even higher Relationship rate. The more you
participate in Visions, the greater your dividend. It's our way of saying thanks for your business.
Dividend rates, according to government regulations cannot be absolutely guaranteed. Federal regulations also prohibit payment of dividends in excess of available earnings.
The 91-day fixed rate and 42-month variable rate share certificates may allow subsequent deposits of $100 or more during the term of the share certificate.
Withdrawals & Penalties
Should you withdraw funds prior to maturity, the penalty will be as follows:
- If the qualifying period is one year or less, you will forfeit an amount equal to the lesser of
- an amount equal to the dividends that would accrue for 90 days on the amount withdrawn or on the entire balance if below the required minimum, or
- all dividends on the amount withdrawn since the date of issuance or renewal, but not less than an amount equal to seven days worth of dividends.
- If the qualifying period is greater than one year, you will forfeit an amount equal to the lesser of
- all dividends for 180 days on the amount withdrawn, or
- all dividends on the amount withdrawn since the date of Issuance or renewal, but not less than an amount equal to seven days worth
of dividends. (Penalties will not be applied if withdrawal is made subsequent to the death of the primary owner of the Share Certificate.) Should the balance
of the Share Certificate fall below the required minimum, penalties will be imposed and certificate closed.
We offer the same investment alternatives mentioned above for IRAs.
The Relationship Dividend
To qualify for the relationship dividend, you must be a member in good standing and maintain one relationship from Column A and one from Column B:
- VisionsPlus Checking with Visa Check Card with a minimum of 3 check card purchases per month
- Visions Superior Checking with Visa Check Card with a minimum of 3 check card purchases per month
- VisionsDirect Checking with direct deposit with a minimum of 3 transactions per month
- Visions "E" Checking with a minimum of 6 check card purchases per month or a minimum of 3 Bill Payments per month
- HSA Checking with Visa Check Card
- Business Checking with a minimum of 3 transactions per month
- MasterCard Classic, Gold or Platinum Credit Card with a minimum of 3 purchase advances per month
- Consumer loan balances of $10,000 or more
- Mortgage/HELOC loan balances of $25,000 or more (includes TaxSaver)
- Business loan balances of $50,000 or more