You are leaving the Visions Federal Credit Union web site. The privacy and security policies of the external link may differ from Visions Federal Credit Union. Visions Federal Credit Union does not own or control external links and is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of their content.
Visions Federal Credit Union uses small text files called cookies to collect anonymous Web site traffic data. This information helps improve our Web services. Our cookies do not collect or store any personally identifiable information.
Loans and Lines of Credit
Visions Federal Credit Union will tailor financing to meet your company's capital needs. Our lending experts work with you to create a package that matches your needs with your cash flow.
Our experts are your neighbors, so they know you and your company. They'll always put your needs first.
- Maximum loan to value is based on loan type. Please contact credit union for details.
- Visions requires most member business loans to be secured.
- NCUA regulations require all principals and/or shareholders to guaranty all loans.
Financial & Supplemental Information Requirements
- Three years financial statements including income statements and balance sheets - either accountant prepared or tax returns.
- Interim financial statements, balance sheet, and income statement dated within 90 days of application.
- Three years of personal tax returns on all principals and guarantors.
- Current personal financial statement on all principals and guarantors.
Business Loan Types:
Commercial Real Estate Mortgages - Long-term financing to buy new properties or plan, improve or refinance existing properties. We offer both permanent mortgages with flexible terms with a variety of loan rates, or interim construction loans in conjunction with permanent financing.
Business Term Loans - To finance a fixed asset purchase, such as equipment, fixtures, or vehicles. You can also finance permanent working capital for business acquisition or expansion. We offer a variety of rates with flexible terms.
Single Payment Short Term Loans - The total principal is due at a fixed maturity date, usually a year or less. Great for inventories, receivables, or specific projects.
SBA/Rural Development Guaranteed Loans - We'll lend capital to businesses that do not qualify for credit under conventional underwriting standards. The loans are guaranteed by a government agency, and provide working capital to buy equipment or improve properties; buy, build, or renovate facilities. Terms depend on the purpose of the loan.
Lines of Credit - Immediate short-term funds to help meet seasonal commitments or carry operations during a cyclical low point. They help during cash conversion cycles. They have a maximum period of a year, and may be subject to annual review and 30 consecutive-day pay down period.