Loans and Lines of Credit
Visions Federal Credit Union will tailor financing to meet your company's capital needs. Our lending experts work with you to create a package that matches your needs with your cash flow.
Our experts are your neighbors, so they know you and your company. They'll always put your needs first.
- Maximum loan to value is based on loan type. Please contact credit union for details.
- Visions requires most member business loans to be secured.
- NCUA regulations require all principals and/or shareholders to guaranty all loans.
Financial & Supplemental Information Requirements
- Three years financial statements including income statements and balance sheets - either accountant prepared or tax returns.
- Interim financial statements, balance sheet, and income statement dated within 90 days of application.
- Three years of personal tax returns on all principals and guarantors.
- Current personal financial statement on all principals and guarantors.
Business Loan Types:
Commercial Real Estate Mortgages - Long-term financing to buy new properties or plan, improve or refinance existing properties. We offer both permanent mortgages with flexible terms with a variety of loan rates, or interim construction loans in conjunction with permanent financing.
Business Term Loans - To finance a fixed asset purchase, such as equipment, fixtures, or vehicles. You can also finance permanent working capital for business acquisition or expansion. We offer a variety of rates with flexible terms.
Single Payment Short Term Loans - The total principal is due at a fixed maturity date, usually a year or less. Great for inventories, receivables, or specific projects.
SBA/Rural Development Guaranteed Loans - We'll lend capital to businesses that do not qualify for credit under conventional underwriting standards. The loans are guaranteed by a government agency, and provide working capital to buy equipment or improve properties; buy, build, or renovate facilities. Terms depend on the purpose of the loan.
Lines of Credit - Immediate short-term funds to help meet seasonal commitments or carry operations during a cyclical low point. They help during cash conversion cycles. They have a maximum period of a year, and may be subject to annual review and 30 consecutive-day pay down period.